Mandelbulb3D Animation: Ferrum Factotum (2012)

Here’s another exercise in strange sound effects. 90% of the audio effects in this Mandelbulb3D animation were created in my kitchen one day as I banged, scraped, and otherwise abused my pots, pans, and silverware for several hours. The other 10% are from the good folks over at The fractal itself is a hybrid icosahedronIFS and (as usual) took a long time to render — about three weeks total.

Share Button

Comments are closed.